Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Shot Day #1

So today was immunization day. I think that is a sugar-coated title. It's just shot day! I am not a fan of the shots. I would rather give blood than have a shot. That's how much of a sissy I am. But, I'm okay with that. I'll admit it. Not only did I have to get a shot . . . I had to get FOUR! Don't worry, I didn't cry and no one had to hold my hand! We have our 2nd clinic day next Tuesday . . . I'll probably get at least 3 more. Yay.

Things are still going well. Staying really busy and some days are longer than others. I enjoy the evenings when we all just get ot hang out and check email and such. It's quality fellowship. I've also been running every morning at 6:30 with my friend Sara. I think we are semi-crazy . . . because it is EXTREMELY cold. Like, "I can't feel my face" cold.

Pictures to come soon. The connection is slow tonight, so I'll try later.

If you care to send me "snail-mail", the address is (it would be much appreciated!!!!!):

Amanda Brock
MLC
16492 MLC Lane
Rockville, VA 23146

No comments: