Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Voices of the Faithful

So I'm reading Voices of the Faithful. For those of you who don't know, it is a devotional book compiled of stories from M's all over the world, serving with my company. I love it. Beth Moore (author of the book) states this: "Before I clearly knew who Jesus was, I knew there were people willing to go anywhere and do anything to tell people about Him. Jesus must be something, I mused. And He was."

How about you? Does your life make others think He's something special? Do you have the courage, the faith, the fire to tell people about Christ no matter what? Is your devotion so extreme that others can't wait to know your God?

Wow. Those questions got me. I only pray that my life shows others that He is something special. And I pray that in the midst of adapting to a new culture, I have that courage and faith and fire to share - regardless of the language barrier. What about you?
______________________________________________________

Things are going well out in Rockville. We go to D.C. this week. Pray that we take advantage of the opportunities God hands us to share the Gospel. It should be an amazing time.

Finally have my testimony translated. It was a goal to have in memorized in Spanish by the end of FPO. I'm down to two weeks! Pray I pick it up quickly.

No comments: