Sunday, March 11, 2007

Finally able to relax . . .

After a stressful and intense week, I was finally able to relax Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Thursday night I went to step-aerobics (don't laugh) and it wore me out! So what do most people do after having a great work-out? You guessed it . . . gather 10 good friends, pile into a van and head to Cheesecake Factory!! It was so much fun. Friday night I ran some errands with S & M and then we crocheted and watched White Christmas. It was great. We had started the movie while babysitting on Valentine's . . . so it was fun to finally finish it! These two friends are such a blessing to my life. Saturday we had to get up and go to class (bah!). However, it was class with Deen . . . so it turned out to be quite entertaining. We were going over our MBTI results. According the the test, I am an ESFP (extrovert, sensing, feeling, perceiving). The test nailed me. The results stirred up some interesting conversations throughout the day.

Following lunch, about 15 of us Journeymen packed up and headed out to S's house for the rest of the day. Her parents hosted us and grilled burgers and just let us chill. It was awesome and much needed. We rowed around the pond in the backyard and some of them got in the sailboat. It was quality time with each other, away from MLC. And a trip just isn't a trip without a little bit of a dance party!!

I hate the spring. I hate it solely because we do the whole "spring forward" business. I am so not a fan of losing an hour of sleep. But it happens. Peru doesn't observe Daylight Savings . . . PTL! Where I'm going, they probably don't really observe a clock! Things just happen when they happen. Awesome.

Well, I think that's about it. I'll throw some pictures up soon.

No comments: