Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mac ´n Cheese

It´s the simple things.

Last night I cooked dinner for the first time in my new house. All we have is a stove top with 2 burners, so that narrows down what can be prepared. I made macarroni and cheese. It was pretty much amazing. It almost didn´t happen, because I couldn´t get the burner to stay lit. I was sure I was going to blow up our incredibly small kitchen. The smell of gas was overwhelming at one point, so I held of on lighting another match. Finally, it happened, and I enjoyed one of the greatest foods ever created. Made my night.

I am all moved in. Finally, no more living out of a trunk. I have a bed. My house is kind of weird. It is 2 rooms, a bathroom and a kitchen. The rooms open up to the outside, so it has a sort of motel look. The bathroom is in my room, so my roommate has to walk outside, unlock my door and then procede to the bathroom. Crazy. Our bathroom is so small, that if you sneeze - you could get hurt. Same for the kitchen. But, it has a roof and a bed . . . so I am happy.

Things are good still. I sent out my update, so check your email. It explains what the future holds.

Well, I must go. I think I may go to the market and attempt to buy some eggs. This could get interesting.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Mac and Cheese is my fave!! Ive been praying for you... how's Grahamuel doing?

The Minstrel said...

Whereas you had Mac & Cheese, I have been dying for some food with some spice to it...I miss Tabasco so much. I'm glad you're doing okay. Praying for you champ.