Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back on the Funny Farm

Last week, I journeyed back to the place my crazy journey began.  And after two years, I was able to re-connect with some of my greatest friends.  It was so neat just getting to sit and listen to everyone's stories.  Our God is so amazing.  All of us had totally different experiences . . . good and bad; frustrating and encouraging.  But we all were brought closer to our Creator.  It was a sweet time of fellowship with the Body.  

The FPO 1.07 Crew!

So . . . you may ask, "what's next?"  The short answer: seminary, with the purpose of heading back overseas.  I don't know all the details yet, just trying to have faith for the next step.  I'll be visiting New Orleans Bapt. Theological Seminary at the end of this month.  Please be praying for wisdom in this decision.  I hope to start in the fall, but if the timing is off I'll start in the spring.  I'm excited about what's next.  God is good.

2 comments:

"Sign"cerely Yours said...

Way to go, Amanda. Thanks for keeping us in the know during your two years in S.A. We've been praying for you and look forward to hearing more of what God has planned for your "journey". We Love YOU!

randomfaceinthecrowd said...

I cried when I saw the picture. I can't believe it has been 2 years.

Praying for each of you.